Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I place a web order?
Create an account by clicking the Login button at the top of our page, and add items to your cart to shop. When you're ready, proceed to checkout and enter all the correct information to complete your transaction. If you have any delivery instructions, such as gate codes, please include that in the Comments section of your order.
*Please make sure your delivery address and phone number are correct, so we can deliver your order with ease.
2. What is the process once I place my web order?
1. Once you place your weborder, your card is put on hold until we process it when your is ready.
2. You will get a confirmation email letting you know that we received your order.
3. Once we start working on your order, you will get a call from us regarding any changes or questions we may have.
4. Once you have confirmed any applicable changes, you will receive an email with your final receipt. (This is when your card is charged.)
**Please make sure your phone number is correct, so we can reach you regarding your order. If you receive a call from a number you don't know, please answer as it may be your friends here at Cherians!
3. How long will it take before I get my order?
Due to the high demand of web orders, it will take anywhere from 5-10 days for your order to be processed and headed your way. You will be receiving your packages via UPS Ground, which can take anywhere from 3-7 business days depending on how far your destination is. If you urgently need something, we recommend coming to any one of our THREE LOCATIONS that are open everyday of the week.
4. Can I add items to my order?
In order to fulfill your order quickly, we do not accept any additions over the phone. If you can't find certain items online, please add them to the Comments section of your order, or reply to the confirmation email you receive after you place an order.
5. Why can't I find any vegetables online?
We have not listed any perishables online because we cannot ship perishables via UPS Ground.
6. What delivery options do you offer?
We typically only offer UPS Ground or FREE In-Store Pickup at our Decatur Location. Due to COVID-19, we are also currently offering Home Delivery via Instacart.
7. Can I get free delivery?
We would love to offer free delivery to all our customers, but are unable to right now.
8. Why is my shipping cost so high?
Our shipping rates are automatically calculated by UPS based on their rates and containers. It uses package weight, dimensions, and shipping address to calculate shipping costs at checkout. We always try to give a shipping discount to our customers, but it ultimately depends on the weight, dimensions, and shipping address of the package.
9. Why are some of the items I ordered out of stock?
Due to the high volume of orders, we cannot update our online stock fast enough. We always try to offer substitutions for items that are out of stock, which is why we call to confirm your order.
10. How can I cancel my order?
We have a FREE 24-hour cancellation policy. If you would like to cancel your order, please reply to the confirmation email you receive when you place your order, and we will take care of you. There is a $15.00 cancellation fee for orders cancelled past the 24-hour window.